Blogging in the Nature
Well not exactly in the nature but in my backyard anyway.
My headphones are blasting PMMP’s Kesäkaverit. There is an bottle of beer front of me. The Sun is shining. I have free internet connection (courtesy of computer wise retarded neighbor who doesn’t protect his/hers wireless connection). It is Friday. Could it get any better than this ?
Well could it get ? Hell yeah, my beer could be colder, the sun could be warmer and my laptop´s battery could last longer. Orginally I was going to blog about Sopranos series finale or about an book by Alastair Reynolds Pushing Ice but those two will have to wait because there are more pressing matters to be blogged about and I have 36 minutes to do it because my battery is dying.
Ten Things I Hate About Summer
1. Sunbathing (heard about the skin cancer people ?)
2. When it is too warm
3. When it is too cold (Like right now)
4. When it rains 5 days straight
5. Weekends at summer cottages with nothing better to do than get drunk
6. Ben Zyskowicz (That fucker gets me no matter what season it is)
7. Pissing while wearing shorts
8. Way the birds sing when you get home five am
9. Trees and grass (well I like em but I hate hey allergy)
10. Running low on battery while blogging outside (this one is brand new)
Well that’s all folks.